We develop this 1 ½ day workshop with the intention to set off aspiring traders on a skill-based learning journey to acquire the "Craft of the Trade" in trading US stock and index options successfully.
The 12-hour programme is intentionally designed for 1 weekend and 1 weekday evening session, consisting of
Part 1 -
Classroom Learning (8hr), for you to acquire a comprehensive set of Practical Knowledge (vs textbook Theoretical Knowledge) that will firmly establish you to
- have an in-depth appreciation of the incredible power of Options Trading to enable you to trade with LOW Risk, LOW Leverage, HIGH Winning Probability, HIGH Reward, and High Capital-Efficiency, (vs trading Forex, Stocks, Futures, and other derivatives).
- understand thoroughly
- the strength and weakness in each of the 12 most-common Options Strategy suitable for aspiring traders of all levels of experience and capital
- Long Call & Long Put
- Naked Call & Naked Put
- Bull Call & Bull Put Spread
- Bear Call & Bear Put Spread
- Risk Reversal Collar
- Covered Call
- Strangle & Straddle
- Short Iron Condor
- the difference between trading the "correct" Options Strategy (vs the "right" Options Strategy) in a given market condition.
- when to trade with which Options Strategy in what market condition, to achieve the lowest risk and highest reward with the lowest capital possible.
- make Options Trading work profitably for you, in the shortest time with the least effort.
- develop your own trading style, according to your
- Risk Appetite
- Lifestyle Preference
- Time Availability
- Capital Availability
Part 2 -
LIVE Market learning (4hr), for you to
- learn how to find trade opportunities during the pre-market period.
- experience the thrill and excitement of US Market Opening Bell.
- observe the most suitable time period to enter/ exit a trade.
Lunch Hosting will be at Chin Chin Eating House, the historically-famous Hainanese Chicken Rice that has been serving traditional Hainanese food in Purvis Street since 1934; when the area was still the center of a thriving Hainanese enclave in the city, where early Hainanese-speaking migrants settled and worked when they first arrived in Singapore.